Destination: Italy /
1° Day Olbia port – Capo Caccia – Alghero
The ship arrives at the port of Olbia or that of Torres in the early hours of the morning; after disembarkation you will meet our Sardinian guide. You will head for your hotel in Alghero where you will have lunch. In the afternoon a trip to Capo Caccia with time to admire the view of the Bay of Porto Conte, then a visit to the Grotte of Neptune and the nuraghi town of Palmavera. Return to your hotel in Alghero for evening meal and accommodation.
2° Day Castelsardo – Santa Teresa di Gallura – Baja Sardinia
After breakfast in the hotel, departure for Castelsardo for a tour of its characteristic old part and a visit to the “Roccia dell’Elefante” (“Elephant’s Rock”); you will have time to do some shopping in the many local craftsmanship centres, one of the town’s major sources of income. Next destination Santa Teresa di Gallura for your lunch in a restaurant. After that, you will head for either Baja Sardinia or another typical north Sardinian coastline tourist resort. Evening meal and accommodation in hotel.
3° Day Nuoro - Orgosolo
Breakfast in the hotel then departure for Nuoro, with a view of Monte Ortobene and a visit to the small Church della Solitudine, with the tomb of Grazia Deledda, and to the Museo del Costume. Your next destination is Orgosolo, a small town of the Barbagia rich in beautiful Murals, where you will have a typical lunch with the shepherds. In the afternoon a stop in Oliena, then you will head back for your evening meal and accommodation in the hotel.
4° Day La Maddalena – Caprera – Costa Smeralda
Departure for Palau Porto after breakfast in the hotel, where you will catch the ferry for La Maddalena. Scenic tour of the Island, with a visit to the small town, then on to Caprera with the House/Museum of Garibaldi. Return to hotel for lunch, after which you will go on a sightseeing tour of the Costa Smeralda: Porto Cervo, Cala di Volpe, Capriccioli. Return to hotel for evening meal and accommodation.
5° Day Costa Smeralda - Sassari
Breakfast and lunch in hotel. Time to yourselves in the morning or a visit to some other part of the Costa Smeralda. In the afternoon you will head for Sassari for a short visit: Archaeology Museum of Sanna, the Fonte and the Rosello del Duomo. Back to the port for embarkation.
The fee INCLUDES
- 1 welcome cocktail on arrival in hotel
- 1 full board in a hotel in or near Alghero
- 1 lunch consisting of fish dishes in a restaurant in Santa Teresa di Gallura
- 2 full boards and 1 half board in Baia Sardinia or in another beach resoort on the northern coast of Sardinia
- 1 typical lunch consisting of local dishes with Sardinian shepherds
- I.V.A. (VAT)
- FREE BOARD FOR 1 PERSON EVERY 25 PAYING GUESTS
The fee DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Extras, drinks, buses, guides, entrance fees and anything else not stipulated beforehand
- Single room supplement in hotel
- Entrance fee to the Grotto of Neptune
- Bus and passenger ticket, to and from the Islands of Maddalena and Caprera
- Any local City taxes that must be paid on arrival at hotel
Request a Quote
* Prices, unless otherwise indicated, are intended per person, in a double room, in the low season and including VAT; as of today they may have changed. For an updated quotation, request a personalized quote using the appropriate form.
The photographs on this site are for the purpose of presenting the tours only, they may not represent the places that will actually be visited.